Skip to content
Integration of ML, NLP using RASA NLU
What is RASA NLU?
- Rasa NLU is an open-source NLP library for intent classification and entity extraction in chatbots.
Why Should I use RASA NLU?
- It is actively maintained and good community support.
- Our sensitive data wouldn’t be shared with any third party.
- To answer user queries no API calls are needed so no worries of third party server down.
- With Rasa NLU we can experiment with which ML algorithm works best for our dataset rather than depending on a fixed algorithm.
Features of RASA NLU
- Extract meaning from messages
- Hold complex conversations
- Interactive learning
- Run your assistant on Slack, Facebook, Google Home, IVR, custom channels, and more
- Integrate knowledge bases, content management systems, and CRMs.
- Leverage conversation-driven development
- Integrate with automated testing and CI/CD.
- Ready-to-deploy Docker containers and orchestration.
- Test, ship, and improve virtual assistants with Rasa X
- Rasa X is a toolset that layers on top of Rasa Open Source, making it easy to build and improve virtual assistants.
- Review conversations
- Data Annotation
- Analyse performance
- Create robust test cases
Please Share This
Share this content